Economic Injury Disaster Loan Applications in Florida
COVID-19: Small Business Administration Opens Loans to Florida Businesses
The U.S Small Business Administration is offering low interest federal disaster loans to those substantially affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Loans of up to $2 million are available to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses for small businesses statewide, as well as for private non-profit organizations of any size, small agricultural cooperatives and small aquaculture enterprises.
These are hectic times and a complicated loan application is the last thing you should be worrying about, let us help file your application.
Why Choose Bender Accounting & Taxes?
- Aggressive, yet honest - We'll work hard to reduce the taxes you owe while working legally within tax code.
- Local focus - Richard Bender has spent most of his adult life in Central Florida, so he's focused on serving his local community.
- 12+ years of service - As an established business, we strive to create successful long-term relationships with our clients.
- Flexible hours - We know that it can be difficult to schedule around your other commitments. We'll work with you to provide accounting services when you need them.
- Veteran-owned - We maintain a commitment to service and integrity in everything we do.